Monday, June 18, 2007

Well, yes I'm proud of this

.. so here I am bragging a little

Maybe just for the Dutch readers amongst my visitors I did an exam last week and passed!

I now am a certified Youth Hockey Trainer!

Yes!

Even more ego boosting

While doing a bit of an ego search on Google I discovered that this little blog post was already in the serach results. Incredible. Scrolling a bit down I found this item and when I followed through I felt my heart from joy.

The names of the great Eric Meyer and me in one newsletter! Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment. I will probably have to moderate it, so it could take some time to see it appear on the blog, but I am usually quite fast at that.

When I feel that you are commenting just to get some link spam to your own site,you will probably never see it appear ..