Monday, November 14, 2005

Another Firefox extension

.. a great way to waste time

I have fallen for it. I did not want to install it. I heard about it. I was warned. Yes, I am guilty as charged.

Today I installed the addictive Firefox extension StumbleUpon. Cicking a button takes you to more or less random sites all over the Net. It is so addictive, that you will forget time, lunch, dinner, work, your wife, your kids, your reason to breathe.

DO NOT INSTALL!!!! It is like selling your soul to the Devil.

Do not say I didn't warn you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment. I will probably have to moderate it, so it could take some time to see it appear on the blog, but I am usually quite fast at that.

When I feel that you are commenting just to get some link spam to your own site,you will probably never see it appear ..