Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Disclaimer

A chimpanzee brain at the Science Museum LondonImage via Wikipedia

.. just to disclaim

This is a personal weblog. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of my employer, albeit past, present or future.

In addition, my thoughts and opinions change from time to time... I consider this a necessary consequence of having a brain. This blog is intended to provide a semi-permanent point in time snapshot and manifestation of the various thoughts and ideas that wander through my mind. As such any thoughts and opinions expressed within out-of-date posts may not the same, nor even similar, to those I may hold today.

WARNING!

This blogs contains:

  • humor
  • irony
  • sarcasm
  • carefully mispelled words
  • NO sheep

I reserve the right to evolve my knowledge, thoughts, and viewpoints over time and to change them without assigning any reason.

Roho's Diary includes links to other sites and / or blogs operated by third parties. These are provided as a form of easy access to you, the much apreciated visitor to the information / opinion contained therein. I am in no way responsible for the content of any other sites or any products or services that may be offered through other sites.

Comments policy

Comments are welcome. However, note that, tasteless and insulting comments may be deleted. Any personal remarks and attacks may be deleted. The same holds true for off-topic comments. Any comments that are clearly link spam or marketing messages WILL be deleted. I can not be held responsible for the content in comments other than those made by me, or in blogs or other online content that I may link to.

STOP ANIMAL CRUELTY!

No animals were harmed in the making of this blog.

Since this blog is written in English (not my first language) only comments in English will be allowed.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous24/1/07 15:36

    `this blog is written in English`
    Hmmm, I always thought this blog was written in Dinglish.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having looked up the term Dinglish and apparently it means Deutsch English, I must say that it's probably not so much Dinglish as it is Nenglish (= Nederlands English).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for you comment. I will probably have to moderate it, so it could take some time to see it appear on the blog, but I am usually quite fast at that.

When I feel that you are commenting just to get some link spam to your own site,you will probably never see it appear ..