Thursday, January 11, 2007

Listen to the music

.. and dance a little

Yep, the little thing is back in blog. I have yet again discovered last.fm as a source of music and above all music that I did not yet know. Last.fm offers a great way of related music so you can start out with an artist you like and end up listening to music that are rated similar by other listeners. That is just great!

The thing is shown here and in the right sidebar (scroll down a bit)

Now, I am bombarded with obscure atists and I find myself listening to artists taht I would never ever listen to if I had a choice. But this social network makes me more music ware. Thank you everyone. Yo!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12/1/07 08:24

    That's quite an...eclectic is the words I think... collection there :)

    Last FM rocks! Or raps, or whatever, you know what I mean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, yes eclectic is a word.

    It seems that Last.FM now also records songs that I skip. In fact I have only heard seconds of some of the song that are listed.

    Sooo, in reality I am that eclectic.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for you comment. I will probably have to moderate it, so it could take some time to see it appear on the blog, but I am usually quite fast at that.

When I feel that you are commenting just to get some link spam to your own site,you will probably never see it appear ..