.. TextPattern, WordPress or anything like that.
With the risk of getting hopelessly lost in comments I have a question for the all people out there.
I am currently brooding on a plan to set up a new community type portal web site which should include a blog. As the plans as to what will be there are beginning to take shape I am now starting to look for the right type of software to use to get it going. What I want to be able to do:
- set up one blog, possible more
- be able to have other pages than blog entries, like tutorials, portfolios and the like
- have multiple contributors
- open source
- preferably PHP (although other options are possible)
- the resulting HTML should be easily made fully W3C compliant and NO TABLES for layout
Anyone can advise me on which solution or combination of solutions I should use?