Friday, March 10, 2006

I may be too good

.. too good for this world

Updated

Yep, I did it. I have sent out another warning message to a number of website owners regarding the hole in their Ektron CMS. And again have informed Ektron.

Now, after a few days of wait and see. Nothing came up, no one reacted, so be it. It is their responsibility and their risk.

So, if you have received an email from me, do not fear it was the last one ...

Just checkd my Google Analytics and saw that multiple people from New Hampshire had read my posts about the vulnerability. I now dare to say that there is at least one Tablet PC at Ektron and someone also uses IE7. SO they do like to live dangerous. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment. I will probably have to moderate it, so it could take some time to see it appear on the blog, but I am usually quite fast at that.

When I feel that you are commenting just to get some link spam to your own site,you will probably never see it appear ..