Tuesday, March 28, 2006

The ultimate nothing

.. as in NO thing

I came across the following useful site. Just by chance.

It's a great parody on so many sites out there that have created yet another killer app that is must have any professional user. This is a piece of software that does nothing. NaDa™ is just the thing for those little companies who think they have reinvented and improved the wheel.

As the name suggest NaDa™ does nothing for anybody and better still, is compatible with all Operating Systems. The download is just 1 byte!

This idea can be stretched

One can hardly call this software it is much more than that. It is the ultimate, purest form of software. The Mother of all Software. I coin the new type of Noware (© 2006 Roho). Not to be mistaken with vaporware.

This almost feels like something that can be mashed together in Web 2.0.

Hmm, if only I had not so much programming skills ...

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, doesn't say on their site whether they support multiple installs.

    It's vaporware when you install it in the wastebasket, but only if you setup your wastebasket to be emptied on shutdown.

    I had some other useless thing to say, but I've forgotten... :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for you comment. I will probably have to moderate it, so it could take some time to see it appear on the blog, but I am usually quite fast at that.

When I feel that you are commenting just to get some link spam to your own site,you will probably never see it appear ..