Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Help! My coffee cup is spinning

.. or is it me?

Well, it is me. I have just quickly snapped my coffee cup (half empty at the time) and uploaded some pictures to PictureCloud.com to create a simple view from all sides. Click the image below and watch it spin!

spinning coffee cup by picturecloud.com

It may not look too impressive, but hey it's my phone camera and only twelve pictures taken from a not so steady hand as I had caffeine withdrawal symptoms while snapping.

Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment. I will probably have to moderate it, so it could take some time to see it appear on the blog, but I am usually quite fast at that.

When I feel that you are commenting just to get some link spam to your own site,you will probably never see it appear ..