Thursday, July 24, 2008

Almost unnoticed

.. but I have posted the 250th blog post

This being the 251st. Sweet!

Defintely worth a picture. banana smile

Next target: 500 posts

I have no idea when it will be that I reacht the 500th post, but I am silently aiming at that. But lately, I haven't had that much time to write. I have been in France and saw Bretagne. Some of it coming vertically, some of it diagonally but also some of it coming in horizontally. But most of it under a cloudless sky.

I just realised that due to some remarks by a former employer (without being based on any real facts) I have unpublished some posts. And now I am not so certain that I have 250 (or 251) posts on this blog.

Flag of BrittanyImage via Wikipedia
Zemanta Pixie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment. I will probably have to moderate it, so it could take some time to see it appear on the blog, but I am usually quite fast at that.

When I feel that you are commenting just to get some link spam to your own site,you will probably never see it appear ..