Thursday, March 12, 2009

Been a bit busy lately

.. again

It's been a busy couple of weeks. The project that I am involved has had another deadline that moved and moved and finally was met. Somehow. One way or another.

All done with the usual fuss of project managers, stake holders en more managers running around asking whether things are finished yet. And now? And now?

You get the picture.

Deadline Split LP album coverImage via Wikipedia

So, it has been quiet here.

I haven't really had time to progress with my own pet project. Too bad.

And now the second part of the hockey season is back in full swing with my Ladies team once again winning their game, so there's not too much time for fun programming.

Hopefully, soon I will find some time again to make some progress again.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment. I will probably have to moderate it, so it could take some time to see it appear on the blog, but I am usually quite fast at that.

When I feel that you are commenting just to get some link spam to your own site,you will probably never see it appear ..