Wednesday, August 03, 2005

A new beginning

.. a new sound

Better put: a new site. In the past weeks I have completely rebuilt and restructured my website. I considered that an overhaul would be appropriate after about two years of service. Especially since I pretend to be a web designer.

Now I have a new look and feel for the site it is time to start woking on the content. The number of pages and the quality of the content on those pages are limited. As with most web projects the content comes last. (I know, I know, this is absolutely wrong, I know, I know, I know.) Although I had designed the structure of the site beforehand I did not have all the parts filled with content yet.

So my task immediately ahead is to write some good quality content and get it on my site in the next couple of weeks.

I have ideas enough:

  • Some articles on web standards.
  • Technical background of self.
  • Samples of html, css and JavaScript.
  • etc. etc.

All worked out within my new design, interlinked and linked out towards additional resources. Just to make it all extra search engine friendly.

Write, write, write!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment. I will probably have to moderate it, so it could take some time to see it appear on the blog, but I am usually quite fast at that.

When I feel that you are commenting just to get some link spam to your own site,you will probably never see it appear ..