Monday, July 17, 2006

I don't like Mondays

.. but there are exceptions

Coming back to the office after a long weekend spent DIY-ing around the house I looked at Google Analytics for this blog and noticed a little spike in the visits. This usually happens after a new posting but this time there was some days delay.

I appeared that my post about the Google Mini implementation was picked up by Rodrigo Vaca from the Official Google Enterprise Blog. I found a lot of hits coming in from the article: Rob, we're glad you had fun.

Wow! I feel honored! Yep, it was fun and today I will be setting up the test environment so within a week or two things should be live.

Tags:

1 comment:

Thanks for you comment. I will probably have to moderate it, so it could take some time to see it appear on the blog, but I am usually quite fast at that.

When I feel that you are commenting just to get some link spam to your own site,you will probably never see it appear ..