Friday, August 15, 2008

Google AdSense for Feeds

.. just a quick test

Just read a post about Google AdSense for Feeds and decided to give it a go. Not to get filthy rich (again) but just to see if I could set it up in no time.

So I jumped straight into my AdSense portal and after some clicks and going back and forth to FeedBurner I think I have it set up correctly. Well, I hope I have. Not sure when or how I will see AdSense popup in my feed.

Paris album coverImage via Wikipedia

Head on over an have a look at The new feed.

Well, now for some fun

Just to try and some Olympic Pool size attention by just adding in completely irrelevant keywords like iPhone G3 failures, Paris Hilton, Michael Phelps and see what will happen.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment. I will probably have to moderate it, so it could take some time to see it appear on the blog, but I am usually quite fast at that.

When I feel that you are commenting just to get some link spam to your own site,you will probably never see it appear ..