Saturday, August 02, 2008

Wanna tip?

.. go ahead

Recently tipping on the Internet has gained some momentum. It's nearing the tipping point, ahum. On various blogs and site you see things popping up like Tipjoy. Sites like these provide the possibility to tip the authors of good, helpful, funny or entertaining content.

I try to be an author of good, helpful, funny or entertaining content. So, I have decided to include a Tipjoy button in my sidebar on the right. It's an experiment.

Probably will never get rich though

I do not think that I will soon be maintaining this blog from a yacht in the Carribean with Satelite Internet but you'll never know.

Looking at the numbers I published recently when literally every visitor clicks the button an donates $0.10 then over a period of almost three years I would make $1271,10. That would hardly pay for a inflatable boat with outboard engine and would certainly not get me to the Carribean.

But then again, you'll never know. So, please start clicking.

Zemanta Pixie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment. I will probably have to moderate it, so it could take some time to see it appear on the blog, but I am usually quite fast at that.

When I feel that you are commenting just to get some link spam to your own site,you will probably never see it appear ..