Thursday, March 11, 2010

Google Streetview has now covered The Netherlands

.. including my car

As I blogged earlier: Google Streetview was extending it's reach across my beautiful country. I also noted that some parts were still MIA.

That has changed now.

HANNOVER, GERMANY - MARCH 03:  People gather i...Image by Getty Images via Daylife

Netherlands are covered

Now one can go across the country in Streetview and see almost any street there is. It is great fun to look at your own house, but you can now also see what that place looks like where you are going for the first time.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment. I will probably have to moderate it, so it could take some time to see it appear on the blog, but I am usually quite fast at that.

When I feel that you are commenting just to get some link spam to your own site,you will probably never see it appear ..