Thursday, February 23, 2006

Google Pages

.. here I come!

I just found out about Google Pages. This is again something easy that the guys 'n gals at Google have thrown into the big pond.

What is it?

Well, hard to describe after using it only for 15 minutes or so. But it is another free place to set up your own web site with a simple CMS wrapped around it so anyone can now set up a website. You have 100 MB of space which should be more than enough for most users. And yes it is free.

Now I will have to think of a good purpose for this.

I guess I will come back on that one.

UPDATE: These are my pages

FWIW I have created some pages here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment. I will probably have to moderate it, so it could take some time to see it appear on the blog, but I am usually quite fast at that.

When I feel that you are commenting just to get some link spam to your own site,you will probably never see it appear ..