Wednesday, February 22, 2006

New template

.. pfooh, at last!

I finally got around updating my template. The previous one was broken and all over the place. Now things should be tidier.

There is still a problem (in wonderful IE!) with images that are wider than the main column. In Firefox the overflow:hidden is nicely adhered, but IE just plainly ignores this. Any suggestions on how to fix this for IE are welcome!

It is not yet finished but finished enough for the time being.

Details

In case anyone was wondering about the specifics. It is source ordered three column layout. Based on a design by Blue Robot. That I fiddled just a bit to make it what it is now.

I might just take this template and put it up for download on my site. If anyone is interested drop me line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment. I will probably have to moderate it, so it could take some time to see it appear on the blog, but I am usually quite fast at that.

When I feel that you are commenting just to get some link spam to your own site,you will probably never see it appear ..