Monday, April 24, 2006

Google Calendar API is all ready out

.. one can not keep up with them

Heck, while I was busy taking party in the celebrations for my parent's 50th wedding anniversary Google has released the specs for the API for the Google Calendar. So, to most Google watchers this is old news. But it is exciting news anyhow.

Now I need to find some time to play with it and get something useful set up with it.

Side note

Can someone please slowdown Google? I can not keep up with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment. I will probably have to moderate it, so it could take some time to see it appear on the blog, but I am usually quite fast at that.

When I feel that you are commenting just to get some link spam to your own site,you will probably never see it appear ..