Friday, September 17, 2004

An award! At last ...

Sure, I always knew I had it in me. But lately, some doubts have invaded my state of mind and clouded over my confidence. But now things have changed!

I have finally received what was coming to me for a long, long time: an award!

The University of Blogging Presents to Roho An Honorary Bachelor of Cheesey Memes Majoring in Self Portraiture
Signed Dr. GoQuiz.com®

Are you entitled for an award?

Your name:

 

Blogging Degree from Go-Quiz.com

I'm walking on sunshine, woho!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous17/9/04 14:53

    Honorary batchelor of Cheesey Memes?
    And you are proud of that?
    Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for you comment. I will probably have to moderate it, so it could take some time to see it appear on the blog, but I am usually quite fast at that.

When I feel that you are commenting just to get some link spam to your own site,you will probably never see it appear ..