Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Web design in miniature ...

Now with so many people walking around with these tiny PDA thingies and web enabled mobile phones, the time has finally arrive for designing web sites that fit these small screens.

A List Apart has just published yet another good article on this subject.

A List Apart is one of those sites that you just need as a resource for good web design technology. I must admit that I learned many of the tricks from this site and I use them all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment. I will probably have to moderate it, so it could take some time to see it appear on the blog, but I am usually quite fast at that.

When I feel that you are commenting just to get some link spam to your own site,you will probably never see it appear ..