Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Doing something right with SEO

.. always good to know

There are many things one can do about optimizing one's site for search engines. A pseudo science has come up about this. An industry with many good and many bad companies has arisen around it. You can spend enormous amounts of money and time on it. Results are not always easy to measure.

Now, there is yet another site that offers a tool to create a report about some SEO specifics. Sitening.com offers a tool, the seo-analyzer that gives an extensive report on a number of aspects. It also gives an overall score.

Pleased to say the least that I can now announce that my own website has gotten a perfect 100 out of 100 score. Check out the report yourself.

I am walking on sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment. I will probably have to moderate it, so it could take some time to see it appear on the blog, but I am usually quite fast at that.

When I feel that you are commenting just to get some link spam to your own site,you will probably never see it appear ..