Monday, March 20, 2006

Are you Web 2.0 [2]

.. or still trying to ignore it

In a recent post I showed an image with many web 2.0 logos. Web 2.0 has now become an much overhyped bubble sized phenomenon, which many believe does not exist. Even though, I dare to post a follow up.

One of the problem with this great collection of logos was that it was not clickable. You had to search for all these great apps. But not any more! Over on Sacred Cow Dung there is a listing with many many Web 2.0 applications.

I never knew there were so many.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment. I will probably have to moderate it, so it could take some time to see it appear on the blog, but I am usually quite fast at that.

When I feel that you are commenting just to get some link spam to your own site,you will probably never see it appear ..