Wednesday, May 10, 2006

You have been merged

.. goodbye?

Today the insurnce company I work for has merged with another insurnace company. This was already in the works for some time, so not really a shocker.

The implications will probably felt the most in health insurance portion of our part of the merged company as the other company was much bigger in that area. I feel relatively safe being in the e-businnes department for now. But YNCT what the future may bring. They might decide to relocate the head office in which I work.

We'll see.

Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment. I will probably have to moderate it, so it could take some time to see it appear on the blog, but I am usually quite fast at that.

When I feel that you are commenting just to get some link spam to your own site,you will probably never see it appear ..