Monday, December 05, 2005

Intelligent Deity design

.. or may your deity be with you

Sometimes you come across the most weird sites on the Net. Since the Net is huge there is always another site that is represents any other view of live, universe and everything. So, I am bound to find almost any strange opinion by any strange person if browse long enough.

With the risk of abusing anyone I will bluntly put forward this link: The Do-It-Yourself Deity.

My sincere apologies to anyone who is abused by my smiles.

Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment. I will probably have to moderate it, so it could take some time to see it appear on the blog, but I am usually quite fast at that.

When I feel that you are commenting just to get some link spam to your own site,you will probably never see it appear ..