Thursday, December 15, 2005

The world according to Neuro

.. putting new extensions to work

Funny that some entries inspire others to do the same.

Even though getting the casing right is still a problem: it's Roho!

Read more at neuronix.blogspot.com/

BTW this comments was created with the Blogger Web Comments extension that I discussed earlier.

I used the extension to make this comment and then saved as a 'Draft'. The html produced is a bit overloaded with whitespace and there is an additional div around it, but since I tend to always edit my comments in the Blogger Editor (with the help of some Greasemonkey scripts) I think that is not a problem. When using Flock's Blog This option I have the same approach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment. I will probably have to moderate it, so it could take some time to see it appear on the blog, but I am usually quite fast at that.

When I feel that you are commenting just to get some link spam to your own site,you will probably never see it appear ..