Thursday, December 15, 2005

More extensions for Firefox

.. when will it fall over?

Today the Official Googleblog announced some new extensions for Firefox. And being a Firefox aficionado I had to check it out.

I installed the Blogger Web Comments extension and tried it out. This is absolutely great! On every page I visit a little box pops when there are comments found on Blogger relating to that page. You can also add comments yourself.

By clicking on the title of the comment the corresponding page opens in a new tab. This is just great.

Creating a comment very much reminds me of the Blog This context menu from Flock.

I haven't even tried the other extension: Google Safe Browsing extension, but I just might install that on my home PC as that is more likely to ever get targeted by phishing sites.

Google: you are doing it again!

1 comment:

Thanks for you comment. I will probably have to moderate it, so it could take some time to see it appear on the blog, but I am usually quite fast at that.

When I feel that you are commenting just to get some link spam to your own site,you will probably never see it appear ..