Monday, December 19, 2005

JavaScript Debugger for Firefox 1.5

.. Venkman is back

With the coming of Firefox 1.5 some of my beloved extension had stopped to function. Slowly most of these have recovered now. One was still missing from this list. The JavaScript Debugger aka Venkman had stopped functioning. I have used this tool to find out what went wrong with my dynamically created scripts for an e-commerce site that me and my colleagues are building like forever. Without I had to get back to using many alert() statements. Not much fun.

But that problem is now gone!

An updated version is now available and better it seems to be working!

Venkman for Firefox 1.5

Getahead has a download available. Find out more at the Getahead site.

One more extension can be crossed of the missing list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment. I will probably have to moderate it, so it could take some time to see it appear on the blog, but I am usually quite fast at that.

When I feel that you are commenting just to get some link spam to your own site,you will probably never see it appear ..